Part Time Job in Dubai, offering 30,000 dirham - STAY ALERT

Looking for a part-time job in Dubai | Stay Alert 

Are you interested in Arabic & European Rich Ladies Sir,

Arabic and European rich sugar mummy looking for a hookup and fun, some are here on a visit they want "SEX" and "FUN" for one meeting you will get paid 6000/- Dhiram




By Shaifal Sayyed Published: Sat 04 Jun 2022, 08:55 AM
                                                 
                              Last Updated: Sat 04 Jun 2022, 09:00 AM 

Yes, you read it right, this is how they trap job seekers.

Dubai is a wonderful city, a place full of fortune and opportunities, people all over the world prefer visiting Dubai either for Jobs, Business, vacation, staycation or just for Dubai, Dubai is claimed to be one of the safest cities in the world and it has its own Aroma of Luxury, wealth & Freedom, you just need to follow here some simple basic rules, and no one can dare to spoil your staycation. Life here is rich, comfort and easy.

But, even the moon has scars, so yes on the ground level you will come across with few illegal activities some are noticeable and some are hidden.

The very first such noticeable illegal activity is of " XXX Massage Parlour". It is by default the most popular scam which is now well aware by the Expats who are living here for quite a long period of time. 

Whoever visited "Dubai" will say to you, "Yes" they have seen cards lying on the footpath, which say "Massage Parlour" with very seductive and offensive images.

Most of them are not "Just" the massage parlor, in fact, many are "Scam Boot" 


You must be wondering what are these "Scam Boot" 

After doing some ground research, "SCAM BOOT" is the term which I would prefer to name these "Scams" 

What actually these cards does, its attract bypassers promising to offer them good, seductive end number types of massages, but in reality, some of these are dangerous scams. On the ground, I come across people who are victims of such scams. They were not agreed to share any of the information, though I promise them none of their personal information will be shared, they were scared to share the complete incident with me. 

But, finally, two guys have openly shared what actually happened to them, when they contacted these people.

MR A, a 28-year-old guy from India, shared: when I first came here for a job search I was under a hell lot of stress, but on my way, I used to notice these cards a lot lying on footpaths, roads, so one day I decided to take their services, So I called them. 

The place was in "BUR DUBAI"  they told me the charges will be 75/- AED for a one-hour deep massage, and 125/- with extra services. I still remember it was TUESDAY,  afternoon. It was no such shop, they ask me to come to this particular building on the 5th floor.

I knocked on the door, and was welcomed by African ladies, they asked me to take a seat on a big sofa lying just in front of the door, and in a moment I was accompanied by more than 2/3 girls, all of were in very seductive night suits,

Out of them one lady, literally came in the towel and just sat in front of me, they asked me where I'm from and what I do, and they ask do I want a deep massage, and the lady in the towel walked towards me, she holds my hand and asks me to get in a room, 

I can see a normal bed, she asked me to remove my clothes, I did and then she came close to me, hugged me and asked me to lie on a bed, then she showed me one oil bottle and told me this is a special aroma oil and she started applying on my chest, following thigs and instantly she removed my undergarment, at first I was little scared but then she made me comfortable. 

And in a few minutes, I noticed all the ladies are in the bedroom and searching for my clothes, one of them with my wallet, I shouted what are you doing, they threatened me, in a moment they have taken all my money, and asked me to leave. 

In fact, they were also not giving me my clothes, at that time I was in hell scared, I was also in trauma for a few days.

The second victim also share this similar incident, So be alert If you ever thinking of opting for such services. There are genuine massage parlour too, so be alert and research well for visiting any such centers.


And, the second running scam here is the part-time Job offering remarkable pay. 


How do these part-time scam works, most of the Job seekers hunt for jobs, and during this course, they often come across both good and bad, genuine and scam experience? Some get trapped some do not.

So recently this man was hunting for a part job desperately and this is how he got in trapped,  below are the actual chats which took place between him and scammer, 

Alert!!! these are scams so don't even think of trying them. 

part-time job in Dubai | Scam

part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam


part-time job in Dubai | Scam

This is the way they try to pull out money from you,  as per research there is no such thing called sugar mummy part time job in Dubai. These are purely scams and unfortunately many falls for it.

As I said even the moon has scars, Dubai is no doubt a wonderful city, full of opportunities and home for many nationalities, the major crime ratio is here far less compared to other countries and other cities.
But as a citizen we should be aware of our surroundings and If you come across any such incident you can simply inform the law enforcement authority,  Dubai police are always helpful, and they are just a call away.


If you think it's worth reading then feel free to share it with your contacts. 

Remember Awareness is Safety!!!


Comments

Popular Posts